The County Clerk's website is currently under construction!
County Clerk's Office
Tonda Rich, Ionia County Clerk
Welcome to the Ionia County Clerk's website. This site will provide you with general information regarding vital records, elections held in Ionia County, Circuit Court filings and much more.
We, here in the Clerk's Office, strive to serve the citizens of Ionia County with prompt, accurate and friendly service. It is our goal to help you the best way we can, earn the respect of every individual that requests the services of the Ionia County Clerk and to provide that service with a smile!
If you have any questions regarding services offered by the Clerk's office, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Tonda Rich, Clerk - click here for biographical information
- Ms. Janae Cooper, Chief Deputy Clerk / Elections Assistant
- Ms. Stephanie Leuenberger, Deputy Clerk
- Ms. Shirley Thomas, Deputy Clerk / Court Clerk for Judge Kreeger and Judge Hoort
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- NOTICE: The Clerk's Office is open for business during the noon hour. However, we recommend that you call our office first if you are planning on doing business during this time, as it is sometimes necessary to close the office during the noon hour when short-staffed.
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- NO TUESDAY HOURS - due to staffing
- Wednesday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
ADDRESS 100 W. Main Street, Ionia, MI 48846
PHONE (616) 527-5322
FAX (616) 527-8201
LOCATION Main Courthouse Building, 1st Floor