PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
Ronald Schafer, Prosecuting Attorney
The Prosecuting Attorney is the elected Ionia County Official that authorizes and pursues legal proceedings against persons who have been charged with violating a Michigan State Law or Ionia County Ordinance.
Courthouse, 3rd Floor
100 W. Main Street
Ionia, MI 48846
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon; 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Aubri Sheremet - Chief Assistant Prosecutor
- Lori Kirkhoff - Chief Trial Attorney
- Kyle Butler - Assistant Prosecutor
- Kristen Stinedurf - Assistant Prosecutor
- Angie Sprank - Crime Victims Services Specialist
- Tami Hewitt - Family Support Investigator
- Jennifer Yuhas - Senior legal Secretary
- Angie Lundstrom - Legal Secretary
- Stacey Schafer - Legal Secretary