Ionia County Facilities
$18.31/hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
Ionia County is hiring a full-time General Building and Grounds Maintenance Worker to maintain Ionia County buildings and grounds.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following traits:
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Customer service focused
- Hard working
- Reliable transportation to and from work each day
Basic duties include lawn and landscape maintenance, general facility, plumbing and electrical repairs. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Medical insurance – 5% employee premium co-pay per pay period
- Group Life Insurance, $10,000
- Health Savings Account – employer contribution of $100.00
- 401(a) and 457 Deferred Compensation plans
- Voluntary dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac insurance
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- Holiday pay
Apply with cover letter, resume and Ionia County Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Ionia County Administration Office, Attention: HR
101 W. Main Street, Ionia, MI 48846.
This position will be posted until filled. Ionia County is an equal opportunity employer.