Full Time | Ionia County Facilities
Starting at $16.83/hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
Ionia County is hiring full-time janitorial maintenance staff members to clean and maintain County facilities. We are looking for individuals who possess the following traits:
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Customer service focused
- Hard working
- Reliable transportation to and from work each day
Basic duties include dusting, sweeping, mopping, trash removal, vacuuming and other tasks as assigned (see job description). Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Medical insurance – 5% employee premium co-pay per pay period
- Group Life Insurance, $10,000
- Health Savings Account – employer contribution of $100.00
- 401(a) and 457 Deferred Compensation plans
- Voluntary dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac insurance
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- Holiday pay
Apply with resume and Ionia County Employment Application to email@example.com or via mail to:
Ionia County Administration Office
101 W. Main Street
Ionia, MI 48846.
This position will be posted until filled. Ionia County is an equal opportunity employer.