The Ionia County Clerk’s Office is looking for a friendly, efficient and organized Administrative Assistant to be the “face” of the Road Department. The Administrative Assistant must be able to perform a variety of clerical and basic bookkeeping tasks. Must have outstanding customer service skills, excellent telephone etiquette, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
High School diploma or GED with at least two years of experience in an office setting is required.
Pay range Grade 8, $19.89 – $24.38 per hour, depending on education and experience.
Ionia County offers a rich benefit package that includes the following:
- Medical insurance – 5% employee premium co-pay per pay period
- Health Savings Account – employer contribution of $600-1200 depending on coverage
- 401(a) and 457 Deferred Compensation plans
- Voluntary dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, $30,000
- Employer Paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- Holiday pay
Please submit your application, cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department, to email@example.com or 101 W. Main St., Ionia, MI 48846.
This position will be posted until filled.
Ionia County is an Equal Opportunity Employer