Deposit Money into an Inmate Account
The Ionia County Sheriff’s Office offers services for family and friends wishing to deposit money into an inmate’s
Credit card deposits from your mobile device or home computer.
- Online: GovePayNow.com
- By Phone: 1-888-277-2535
What you’ll need:
- Inmate/Resident Name
- Inmate/Resident Number
- Facility code – Y70
Pay Location Code
#4500 – Bail
#5500 – Commissary Deposit
You may mail a money order to:
Ionia County Jail
Name of Inmate
133 E. Adams St.
Ionia, MI 48846
A MoneyGram can be purchased and sent electronically to an inmate by visiting Walmart. You will need the following information:
- Company Name: SSC Inmate Funding
- Receive Code: 7950
- Account Number: Y70 (Ionia County Facility ID)
Money can be deposited to the inmate’s account through the Lobby Cashier by cash, credit or debit card. The inmate’s jacket number or date of birth is required.
- The Cashier does not accept $1.00 bills.
- The maximum cash deposit amount per transaction is $100. There is a $3.25 service fee
deducted at the time of deposit.
- The maximum credit/debit card deposit is $100. There is a $7.95 service fee at the time of
the deposit that is added to the total charge to your card.