Visitor Notice for Ionia County
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees?
- Do you have a cough or worsening cough (excluding chronic cough due to known medical reason)?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have at least two of the following symptoms?
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Have you traveled internationally or outside of Michigan in the last 14 days?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above.
Please contact the appropriate department to make arrangements to provide service. If you do not have access to the internet please call 616-527-5300.
If you did not answer yes” to any of the questions above.
You may please enter the building. Your temperature may be taken when you enter the building.
As a visitor please follow the following recommendations:
Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before your visit.
Cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or a tissue.
Masks are required, except if you can’t wear a mask due to a medical condition.