Host your next outdoor event at Bertha Brock Park!
Bertha Brock Park was founded in 1931 to be a public gathering place. With a host of facilities from rustic to refined, the park is a popular location for meetings, recreational events, weddings and receptions, family photos, and banquets.
Next time you’re planning an event, or just looking for a place to get away any time of year, contact the park for reservations today!
Our very own Disc Golf course is open now!
Another awesome way to enjoy the acres of natural beauty at Bertha Brock Park.
About Bertha Brock Park
A healthy trout stream runs through nearly 200 acres of beautiful rolling hills. Trails wind their way through the woods, rustic campsites are scattered along paved paths, and many playground and picnic areas can accommodate a quiet family outting or a major organized event.
Here are just a few of the features at Bertha Brock Park:
- Wooded picnic areas along the trout stream
- Three picturesque stone bridges
- Historic Palmer Lodge for meetings, dinners, and parties
- Over 20 wooded, rustic campsites
- Over four miles of hiking trails
- In winter, huge sledding hill
- Seasonal public events and activities
- Covered pavilions for outdoor banquets and gatherings
- Beautiful gazebo in a setting next to a small pond
- Tennis courts and a softball field
- Public Carving Wall where you can leave your mark at the park
- Plenty of playground areas