When your taxes are due
- Summer and Winter taxes are collected by the Townships and Cities.
- Summer taxes are issued on July 1st of each year and are due on September 14th of the same year for the Townships. City due dates will vary, please call your city for additional information.
- Winter taxes are issued on December 1st of each year and are due on February 14th of the following year for both Townships and Cities. Penalties will apply between February 15th and February 28th.
- Villages issue taxes on July 1st of each year and the tax is due on September 14th of the same year.
- All villages except the village of Lake Odessa turn over delinquent taxes to the Ionia County Treasurer on October 1st of each year.
How to pay your taxes:
Make checks or money orders payable to the unit to whom the money is owed. If it is owed to the Ionia County Treasurer, make it payable to Ionia County Treasurer, 100 Main Street, Ionia, MI 48846 or pay online.