Caregiver Support Group
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges & possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
Ionia County Commission on Aging
115 Hudson Street
Ionia, MI 48846