Vaccination is one of the best ways parents can protect infants, children, and teens from 16 potentially harmful diseases. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be very serious and may cause hospitalization or even be fatal – especially in infants and young children. Please check with your physician to make sure you and your family are protected.
ICHD participates with the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program that provides free childhood vaccines to eligible children. If your child is birth through 18 years they can get free VFC vaccine if they:
- are on Medicaid
- do not have health insurance*
- have health insurance that does not cover vaccinations*
- Are American Indian or Alaskan Native*
*An administration fee of $10 may be charged for each vaccine. Fees may be waived depending on ability to pay.
ICHD also has special vaccine programs for adults 19 years and older who are uninsured or under-insured.
Do you have private insurance?
We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Care Network
Walk-In Clinic Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Contact us at 616-527-5341 ext. 408
- Please bring a record of past immunizations
- If someone other than a parent or guardian brings a child under 18 years of age, a permission note is required from the parent/guardian.
- Administration fees are accepted in cash or check only, NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS
Recommended Immunization Schedules
For immunization fees call 616-527-5341 x408
Tuberculin (TB) Skin Test
TB skin tests are given during regular immunization clinic hours and must be read 48 to 72 hours after administration. There is a charge for TB tests.